First hunt..great results

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive been reading awhile now on the coin hunting and decided to give it a go..

First bank 200 in halfs ... <6>40%ers came hand rolled

Back to first bank 220 in halfs dif rolls something and other sons inc. PA .....Skunk

Took alittle ride found a smaller bank only had 80 in half's ...2 enders <6> 40%ers...

By this time it was almost 5pm and had to go to bigger banks that werent closed

3rd bank 400 in halfs again from the something or other sons inc. PA so i figured blah they would be no good

I was wrong 2 enders ...<4> 40%ers and <2> 90%ers

18 total ...i do believe im hooked

Upvote 0
OP
OP
dustytrails123

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes i sure am...but now the banks are all closed up...and the place i got 80 bucks in halfs and pulled 6 out of with 2 enders told me they cant order me a box it costs them money ...lol atleast i found a dump site i cant wait to see the old naggy tellers face when i drop 1k in halfs on her

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
String and Sons is just a company that produces the wrapping paper. It has no correlation to whether they will be skunks or not (that could depend on the supplier of coin). However, it is not proven that any carriers cull silver, but a large volume CRHer could affect silver levels in boxes from one supplier vs. another supplier.

Last edited:
OP
OP
dustytrails123

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow nice job on your finds, wisconsin is far away to be getting coins from harrisburg, pa ;)

OP
OP
dustytrails123

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These banks need to hurry up and open i got the itch to find more halfs and its the 4th so there all closed here /sigh

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread