Silver Member
Jun 1, 2015
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Been having trouble finding farm fields that owners will let me in this year. Finally spoke to an old lady that let me search hers. Got a beautiful indian and I later found an early 19th century site way out in the field but I could only find bits of lead and some flat buttons which I tossed. One was early military though Too bad I couldn’t find more as the soil was unusally kind for my area
7A0C4FC2-2E0A-4891-8D27-2293A2DB0658.jpeg

Upvote 28
Been having trouble finding farm fields that owners will let me in this year. Finally spoke to an old lady that let me search hers. Got a beautiful indian and I later found an early 19th century site way out in the field but I could only find bits of lead and some flat buttons which I tossed. One was early military though Too bad I couldn’t find more as the soil was unusally kind for my areaView attachment 2068214
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!

Been having trouble finding farm fields that owners will let me in this year. Finally spoke to an old lady that let me search hers. Got a beautiful indian and I later found an early 19th century site way out in the field but I could only find bits of lead and some flat buttons which I tossed. One was early military though Too bad I couldn’t find more as the soil was unusally kind for my areaView attachment 2068214
That’s a great group of finds. Congratulations

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back