Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Nothing impressive this morning, but it was nice getting out in the spring-like weather. Wanted to visit my fav old spot, but it was covered in mud and water, so I visited the soccer field where I've dug a dozen or more silvers.
Dug a couple clad and eyeballed a jackknife and yo-yo. Got bored there, then visited a new ballfield for kicks. Crazy thing is that I dug 1909 wheat there, maybe it was brought in the fill. Also thought I dug my first real gold item, no luck, just a plated earring.
Hope everyone could get out and shake some cabin fever, I know i enjoyed it!

Attachments

• IMG_0017 [320x200].JPG
    IMG_0017 [320x200].JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0014 [320x200].JPG
    IMG_0014 [320x200].JPG
    15.6 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0017 [320x200].JPG
    IMG_0017 [320x200].JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0014 [320x200].JPG
    IMG_0014 [320x200].JPG
    15.6 KB · Views: 102
Good Job Mr. D. Is there a V.D.B. on the back of that 1909? You talked me into getting out as well. Thanks :thumbsup:

Wow can't believe you guys are still able to hunt!!!!!!!!!! I am green with envy as this is the only holes I can dig right now!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Christmas 2010.jpg
    Christmas 2010.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 142
Had some thoughts about getting out up here, but the wind started to blow pretty early and cooled down Quick! Got a good start on birds for the year as we went for a ride and saw a ruffed grouse, pine grosbeaks, and a snow bunting plus all my everyday backyard birds. Could have hunted all day the 31st it was so nice. Oh well.

:thumbsup:as alway d way to go,thats why you always find so many more than the rest of us,because you are the ulimate dead hard md,congrads again

Dude! I so wanted to get out, but with football, a headache and then it got real windy and cold! BOOO HOOO!!!! Congrats to you my friend! :icon_thumleft:

WTG D! Congrats on the early Wheat, knife and gold earring. :icon_thumleft: It was easy digging

Nice old wheat, congrats! :thumbsup:

1111 was a nice day to be hunting.

Good luck,
HH.

sweet finds brother!....grats on the old wheat!....great way to start the year with a beautiful day like that! heres to a stellar year bro! :occasion14:

Slipperyjack47 said:
Wow can't believe you guys are still able to hunt!!!!!!!!!! I am green with envy as this is the only holes I can dig right now!!!!!!!!

Jack,

Nice pile there, should of done the same myself, but instead cuddled up to the woodstove.

Steve :-)

Glad you got out D. :icon_thumright: The ground seemed pretty frozen here when we pounded in supports for an ice rink. :tongue3:

Hurry Spring! :icon_sunny:

HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back