First Hunt Of The Year With My Secret Stuff Which Allows For Longer Hunts (he he he)

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
newmcs_zpsc3fae017.jpg

I was all rested this morning, after a long hard 6 day stretch at work. I woke up, still darkness, temp -9 so I packed up my gear and went to Rotten Ronny's for Breakfast. A quick peak at the "GARRETT GALS" and a steak sandwich and I was off to do some serious snow-coin-shooting. The sun came out and it was a 10/10 kind of day!

newfinds_zps7273c86b.jpg

After about 3 hours of hunting and working up a sweat transversing snow hills, I had to call it a day, as the hills were getting busy with those crazy guys and their various styles of snow machines. But I was far from being tired, because...........

jerky_zps4dd20c92.jpg

I had a nice feast when I got up early some great home made jerky. You see my wifey bought me a jerky/food dehydrator for Christmas and I spent a few hours yesterday making 2 1/2 LBS of beef jerky. The first batch on the left is a hot jerky special spice and the other one is hickory flavor. It's just plain, clean healthy protein which gives you instant energy when you are starting to feel tired. I am drying a batch of pineapple slices, pears and apples tonite.

Life is good! :thumbsup:

RN's DIG IT (2).jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread