First Hunt with Ecalibur II - Our Finds!

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(Tune: "Twelve Days of Christmas")

"On the first swing of hunting my Excal found for me a target but nothing was there.
On the second swing of hunting my Excal found for me 2 shreds o' can slaw, and a target but nothing was there.
On the third swing of hunting my Excal found for me, 3 crusty coins, 2 shreds o' can slaw, and a target but nothing was there.
On the fourth swing of hunting my Excal found for me 4 pull tab rings, 3 crusty coins, 2 shreds o' can slaw, and a target but nothing was there.
On the fifth swing of hunting my Excal found for me 5 quarters clad...4 pull tab rings, 3 crusty coins, 2 shreds o' can slaw, and a target but nothing was there.
On the sixth swing of hunting my Excal found for me 6 nice new nickles, 5 quarters clad...4 pull tab rings, 3 crusty coins, 2 shreds o' can slaw, and a target but nothing was there.
On the seventh swing of hunting my Excal found for me 7 balls of tin foil, 6 nice new nickles, 5 quarters clad....4 pull tab rings, 3 crusty coins, 2 shreds o' can slaw, and a target but nothing was there.
On the eighth swing of hunting my Excal found for me 8 shining dimes, 7 balls of tin foil, 6 nice new nickles, 5 quarters clad...4 pull tab rings, 3 crusty coins, 2 shreds o' can slaw, and a target but nothing was there.
On the ninth swing of hunting my Excal found for me 9 pretty pennies, 8 shining dimes, 7 balls of tin foil, 6 nice new nickles, 5 quarters clad...4 pull tab rings, 3 crusty coins, 2 shreds o' can slaw, and a target but nothing was there.
On the tenth swing of hunting my Excal found for me 10 buried beer cans, 9 pretty pennies, 8 shining dimes, 7 balls of tin foil, 6 nice new nickles, 5 quarters clad...4 pull tab rings, 3 crusty coins, 2 shreds o' can slaw, and a target but nothing was there.
On the eleventh swing of hunting my Excal found for me 11 unknown objects, 10 buried beer cans, 9 pretty pennies, 8 shining dimes, 7 balls of tin foil, 6 nice new nickles, 5 quarters clad...4 pull tab rings, 3 crusty coins, 2 shreds o' can slaw, and a target but nothing was there.
On the twelfth swing of hunting my Excal found for me 12 bottle caps, 11 unknown objects, 10 buried beer cans, 9 pretty pennies, 8 shining dimes, 7 balls of tin foil, 6 nice new nickles, 5 quarters clad... 4 pull tab rings, 3 crusty coins, 2 shreds o' can slaw...and a target but nothing was there!" :tongue3:

We loved going out with it and can't wait to find the good stuff!

HH,
Anita

Upvote 0

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
Nice song for us detectorists, but of course you realize that soon you will have to reword it to include gold, silver, and diamonds in the tune.

SonnyFl

Mar 9, 2007
Hudson Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Patience young lady! Patience! Them's a coming. :dontknow:

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well done. Congratulation!!

OP
OP
AC1955

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the replies. Husband and I have been MD since April '12 and we know that we will probably dig at least 200 pull tabs for each keeper we find. I am patient, after all, good things come to those who wait. No matter what we dig, we are out there together (in the torrential rain this weekend without rain gear!) enjoying each others company and cleaning the beach, one piece of junk at a time. :happysmiley:

HH,
Anita

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread