First hunt with Garrett Pro Pointer

krazyace

Jan 9, 2009
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to a school. The pro pointer is awesome. Recovery is very fast and a breeze. I found my second ring, by avon. 6 quarters, 7 dimes, 1 nickel, 26 pennies, and I got a 95-99 reading and figured it was probably a big can or some other junk, well I was pretty excited when a "silver" dollar popped out of the ground. 1972 Ike dollar, no silver content. My kids were amazed by how big it is. They also had fun helping me find stuff with the pro pointer. Now my eleven year old daughter wants a blue metal detector with sparkles that plays music when it finds something for Christmas.

One other thing, I found the ring in a hole with a piece of saw blade, the nickel with a square nail, and one of the other coins with a nail in the hole. Really like that I can still find the goods even when it is buried with the junk.
GEDC0255.JPG GEDC0257.JPG

Sapper724

May 28, 2013
Northwestern WI
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO (Current)
Minelab Etrac (Current)
Garrett Pro Pointer
Sampson 31" Digger

Fisher F2 (RIP)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds! Congrats!

knightsquad

Apr 5, 2013
East Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Soverign
Tesoro, Vaquero
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kraft!
Way to go dude! That's awesome the kids are involved! Perfect hobby for them!

Pete

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha sounds like ur having a good time with ur pro pointer as of the kids thats great if it were me id probly trae down a detector & paint it up for the kids

OP
OP
krazyace

krazyace

Jan 9, 2009
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha sounds like ur having a good time with ur pro pointer as of the kids thats great if it were me id probly trae down a detector & paint it up for the kids

I was thinking of doing that with an Ace 250.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
couple of screws & tape kids r happy im allways doin silly things painting & whatever it takes to make my kids smile nothing better

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You'll find out that you will not go hunting without your pro-pointer.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread