First hunt with my new Infinium LS

erikk

Jan 6, 2007
Punta Gorda FL
Detector(s) used
EX2',CZ7a pro,Excaliburs 1000 & 2, F-75's ,Garrett Sea Hunter & Infinium LS PI , 1235X

Attachments

• ring 2 tn.JPG
    ring 2 tn.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 434
Upvote 0

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
NICE going :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Good looking ring ... How DEEP Just curious ?? I own a PI myself, it go's deep as well.. Guzz1

OP
OP
erikk

erikk

Jan 6, 2007
Punta Gorda FL
Detector(s) used
EX2',CZ7a pro,Excaliburs 1000 & 2, F-75's ,Garrett Sea Hunter & Infinium LS PI , 1235X
It is 14K yellow gold and I don't have a clue what the stone is

OP
OP
erikk

erikk

Jan 6, 2007
Punta Gorda FL
Detector(s) used
guzz1 said:
NICE going :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Good looking ring ... How DEEP Just curious ?? I own a PI myself, it go's deep as well.. Guzz1

Well I was standing in a pretty deep hole18-24 when I finally fished it out. Got a couple of deep quarters too. I am waiting for my bigger, wider scoop-like yours. Should be here tomorrow. A 6 inch scoop with a PI JUST DOESN'T GET IT

DaChief

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
-------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great start Erikk. Infinium can find em really deep. Many times I have to give up from the hole collapsing on itself to a point that I can't get down to the target in the surf. I answered your PM with some tips that I hope will help some.

Beautiful ring. That will go a good long way in paying for some extras for that machine! Try either the 8 inch mono coil when you can or the 5 X 10. I use the 8 a good bit and I really like it.

Jim

Indasurf

Jan 2, 2008
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, White's BHID 300, Fisher CZ20, Fisher CZ 6A, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300, Tesoro Silver Sabre Plus, White's 5900 DI Pro SL, and others!
erikk said:
guzz1 said:
NICE going :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Good looking Ring ... How DEEP Just curious ?? I own A PI myself, IT go's deep as well.. Fuzz1

Well I was standing in a pretty deep hole18-24 when I finally fished it out. Got a couple of deep quarters too. I am waiting for my bigger, wider scapulae yours. Should be here tomorrow. A 6 inch scoop with a PI JUST DOESN'T GET IT

Errick, I know exactly what you mean about standing in a 18-24" hole trying to yank out a real deep one (LOL)!!! I got an old silver dime last year (black as Hell) from the same description and had a moon size crater when done!!! BUT, the Infinium DID hear it loud and clear with the 8" mono in super hot black sand that drove the VLF crazy. Yes, I did dig to China that day and almost gave up, but it sure was nice to go home with something as the targets were very few that day (in the right setting the Infinium is hard to beat)!!! :wink:

T

TreasurdiggrNY

Nice ring man, congrats on pulling it up from the deep WTG!
Glenn

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find/s :)

HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread