Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thought today would never get here. Despite the gloomy weather( flurries and drizzle ) I managed to go to a couple places I had been thinking of. Are you guys SURE pull tabs and bottle caps are worthless? I have a few for sale, lol! At least I know the detector works. When I got home, I found a dime on the sidewalk, lol. Wonder how I should take that??

Happy Hunting!

Upvote 1

chiloquin

Dec 21, 2011
Coeur D'Alene, Idaho
Detector(s) used
DFX 300, XP Deus, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to TreasureNet Old Dude. I think that a few of us have had similar first days out. BTW, How much for the pull tabs? ;-) I think over the past 20 years detecting I have found my weight in pull tabs and have also found some really nice rings too....not quite my weight in them though. Happy Hunting and welcome. Keep the dime and keep swinging :-)

OP
OP
Old Dude

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to TreasureNet Old Dude. I think that a few of us have had similar first days out. BTW, How much for the pull tabs? ;-) I think over the past 20 years detecting I have found my weight in pull tabs and have also found some really nice rings too....not quite my weight in them though. Happy Hunting and welcome. Keep the dime and keep swinging :-)

Thanks....I am going to take the dime as a tease to keep looking, I think!

Happy Hunting!

Jim of PA

Sep 23, 2012
SW Pa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE LTD Sunray FX1 Probe Minelab X Terra 705 Garrett pro-pointer Whites Prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the hobby :hello: I always expect to find pull tabs :BangHead: and when I don't I start to think something's wrong with my detector :occasion14:

history hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2007
Menasha WI.
Detector(s) used
Nox 800 AT Max, Mine lab se pro/ Teknetics 7500 / teknetics 8000 / fisher m-scope (aquanut) 1280x/2ea compass relic magnum 6 /compass yukon 77b (professional) /compass yukon 71b
Welcome to treasure net!!!

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A dime is money whether detected or eye found and now it is yours. You are ten cents closer to a million dollars already!.....................63bkpkr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread