First items ever found!!

Kazoom123

Sep 24, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I started metal detecting about 2 weeks ago going to small places and getting mostly trash, but then I tried my parents house which had been there since the 40's and I was not displeased! I found a Vintage Tootsitoy purple Jaguar Dicast car made in the USA and also a rabbit. Now I know the toy car is made of metal, but the rabbit I can't seem to 100% find out. I believe it's lead due to the fact that it is not metal, not magnetic, and has an outstanding amount of weight to it like a heavy sinker for a fishing line. If anyone can give some new tips and stuff about beginning my adventures I will take them all in!

Attachments

• First two items.JPG
    First two items.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 122
OP
OP
Kazoom123

Kazoom123

Sep 24, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you! I am glad I found this place!

DFX DAVE in M.D.

Oct 15, 2004
Upper Chesapeake Bay, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your Welcome, It looks like you are off to a good start, finding cool items like that beats finding crusty newer lincoln pennys. Keep working that yard and dig up all targets to clean it out, then go slow and keep that coil dragging low on the ground. The house being made in the 40's means there must be a silver coin waiting to be found.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Take your time and learn what your machine is telling you......cut a good plug.......take all trash......don't pee yourself when you find a real NICE KILLER COOL target.:laughing7:

I have gained a wealth of knowledge from this site.

Oh..................Best of hunting man!! Welcome!

GOD Bless

Chris

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Great initial finds.
Rabbit may be pewter, not lead?
Good luck
Peace

OP
OP
Kazoom123

Kazoom123

Sep 24, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you everyone!!!! I was excited as all get out when I pulled this rabbit up I can't wait to get my first silver coin or ring. I've learned a lot and I've only been a member for around 2 days.

theseeker

Mar 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's Surf PI Pro Dual Field/Minelab Sovereign Elite/Goldbug II/Goldbug Pro
Welcome to TNET Kazoom123, nice finds! The start of a whole lot of fun and learning! Hope you find lots of treasure!

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never realized how many damn pewter rabbits there are out there until I googled it..lol

MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Jun 19, 2013
Bone Valley, Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Take your time and learn what your machine is telling you......cut a good plug.......take all trash......don't pee yourself when you find a real NICE KILLER COOL target.:laughing7:

I have gained a wealth of knowledge from this site.

Oh..................Best of hunting man!! Welcome!

GOD Bless

Chris

Is this common, one peeing themselves if they get a good hit?....I just yell Yahoo..

OP
OP
Kazoom123

Kazoom123

Sep 24, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Hitting up a church this weekend that was built in 1792!!!! I'll upload anything I find.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread