First NIFC last week and first silver this week.

klava

Mar 13, 2007
Them there hills!
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistidor
As most of you know for the time being I don't search halves. I live in a two bank town who rarely have them and i don't have enough capitol to order boxes. I'm hoping at the start of the year to be able to start doing road trips. I live in a very rural area and know in all these small towns there is some silver hiding. I'll be in a better spot financially by then so hopefully I can hit some scores.

Anyway last week at work there was a 2005s in my till at work then two nights ago i was in another gas station and seen some halves in her register i saw one silver edge and asked if I could have them. She was happy to give them to me and I scored a 66. It's a 40% but it's my first silver half and I am happy about it.

In further news since my last post i have had some other good finds. Ill make a post soon to include these finds.

Hope you enjoyed the story and hope you all are making very wondrous finds!

HH -K

Upvote 0

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your first silver half!! Hopefully there'll be more to come. I'd check your two banks. Perhaps the person who spent that one is cashing in others.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Welcome to this crazy train. Klava. Bout time you jumped on the silver band wagon we have been waitin for ya.

Golden Silver

OP
OP
klava

klava

Mar 13, 2007
Them there hills!
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistidor
I do have 6 quarters, 9 dimes, 4 nickels, 1 80% can dime and 1 50%. But yes I am happy to be on the wagon and eager to step it up!.. Thanks all.

-K

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread