old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The snow finally melted enough to get out and do a little looking. I was able to find this really small point, a little knife and this preform.

Folder # 3 136.JPG Folder # 3 138.JPG

Folder # 3 140.JPG Sorry no in-situ.

Folder # 3 137.JPG Folder # 3 139.JPG

Upvote 0

painterx7

Silver Member
Jul 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm super happy you got out nice finds !!!!

Get-the-point

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
PA. NJ
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About time you got your butt out there to stretch those bones!!! Nice finds my friend....That notched point would have been a gem whole!!!

OP
OP
old digger

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About time you got your butt out there to stretch those bones!!! Nice finds my friend....That notched point would have been a gem whole!!!

:laughing7: Ha! Ha! LOL! You aren't a kidding, but I bet I can still out climb you on them hills.

OP
OP
old digger

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But you see my friend, the points and artifacts were lost in the saddles between the hills. The game (deer) was often ambushed in these areas. So, lets see who finds the good ones first. :icon_scratch:

Get-the-point

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
PA. NJ
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But you see my friend, the points and artifacts were lost in the saddles between the hills. The game (deer) was often ambushed in these areas. So, lets see who finds the good ones first. :icon_scratch:

Ya think??? I was referring to your race up those hills not the hunting techniques of the native.....It is 6 to two and I'm gonna get me that good one tomorrow.....Now ya did it!!

Get-the-point

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
PA. NJ
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oops........9 to 2............I'm winning.....you old dog!!!!You better start catching up....should i offer a handicap??:laughing7:

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice hunt for he first of the year. After everyone gets to go you should start a thread for the first point for 2014

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are very nice old digger....that point looks really sharp! Glad you're finally getting to "hunt". :)

OP
OP
old digger

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice hunt for he first of the year. After everyone gets to go you should start a thread for the first point for 2014

I will let you have that honor if you do not mind. Your pretty good at soliciting that kind of thing, and besides you thought of it. :icon_thumleft:

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will let you have that honor if you do not mind. Your pretty good at soliciting that kind of thing, and besides you thought of it. :icon_thumleft:

Thanks but it doesnt matter I just thought it would make for a good idea and some fun. My first one isnt great but was happy to find it. Maybe in a month or so when people are able to get out more. Nice finds OD.

OP
OP
old digger

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, so much for looking forward to Spring, it snowed a couple more inches last night. Winter just does not want to let go.

Folder # 3 001.JPG

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That sucks you got more snow. It was 75 here today and I got a sunburned face.

OP
OP
old digger

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, most of the snow has melted and hopefully the sun will come out and and I can get out in a couple of days. :wink:

mainejman

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2012
maine
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys go ahead and have your fun.I'll be up here playing rivers and dams in my driveway....

ForumRunner_20140402_073400.png

ForumRunner_20140402_073448.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions