First real finds

racing33

Jun 26, 2007
today I dug up 2 quarters, 7 pennies, a toy motorcycle,an old door knob, and a mangled up silver looking button of some sorts. I have only been hunting for about 7 hours total. I know these are nothing earth shattering, but it is my first finds and I feel like I am starting to get the hang of my Ace 250. It was enough to convince me to keep at it.
Happy hunting to everyone
Bruce

Upvote 0

detectordave

Apr 6, 2005
Ann Arbor Meechigan
Detector(s) used
DFX WITH DX-1 PROBE AND XLT WITH XL-1 PROBE
Thats 57 cents you did not have yesterday, lol. And a whole lot of enjoyment. The good stuff will come. This is an awesome hobby. Best of luck to you.Hh dave.

cottonjim

Jan 12, 2007
S.W. MN
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
racing33 said:
today I dug up 2 quarters, 7 pennies, a toy motorcycle,an old door knob, and a mangled up silver looking button of some sorts. I have only been hunting for about 7 hours total. I know these are nothing earth shattering, but it is my first finds and I feel like I am starting to get the hang of my Ace 250. It was enough to convince me to keep at it.
Happy hunting to everyone
Bruce

Welcome, once you get the hang of the Ace it's a great machine for sure. Keep the bateries fresh is one thing I have learned. Great first digs. HH

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Way to go Bruce. As you get more and more used to the Ace 250 you will start finding more and more. Lots of 250 users on this forum and they all love it (the 250). Good luck on your future outings.

OP
OP
R

racing33

Jun 26, 2007
Thanks fellow diggers. I am looking forward to finding more, better and older stuff. For now I just want to get used to the Ace. I am sure the good stuff will come and even if it never does I will still be having fun, and getting some much needed exercise. My dad has got me hooked on this hobby.
Bruce jr

OP
OP
R

racing33

Jun 26, 2007
Hey Prober I also live in Michigan. Near Grand Rapids to be exact. How long have you been hunting? Where abouts do you reside?
Bruce

R

RUDY2003

Great start Bruce.
I'm an Ace user too and I love it! You will get better each time. Dig those pull tab signals, I have found five rings when it said pull tab....
Look forward to pics too...

Keep safe and good luck...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread