First real hunt with my 1350

BillW313

Mar 13, 2009
Bethlehem, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III Garrett's GTP 1350
After spending the week with the 1350 in my backyard, I headed down the street this morning to our school district building. It was built in the 20's as an elementary school. I sits on a huge triangular shaped full block.

I didn't "knock em' dead", but I was very pleased with my finds. 3 clq, 2cld and 3 pennies, plus the usual assortment of junk. I was very happy with the preformance of the 1350. I found the use of the different functions very simple. Switching between modes and making adjustments were very easy. Of everything I dug only a few items were in the plug, everything else was still in the hole. This was a huge difference over my Prizm III. Very few items I found with the Prizm were still in the hole. I thinkl for now I will just use the jewelry mode and dig everything. I just need much more practice with what the machine is telling me.

This also was my first time using the Cen-Tech pinpointer from Harbor Freight. What an incredible buy for only $14.95. It saved me a great amount of time locating items still in the hole. I may have to order myself a couple more.

HH all,

Bill

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions