Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YUP finally! :hello2:

On my beach trip I hit a small gold and diamond ring. Stamped 14K and has a small row of diamond chips across the top.

sorry no pic right now......got in a bit ago from trip and just plumb wore out and pooped..LOL

but I had to share and DANCE!!!!

other haul was about 80 cents, some trash but very little. Hit Myrtle beach outside of Myrtle beach Travel park (Campground I stayed) and honestly I had so few hits it was amazing. People cleaned up after themselves, I expected a million pull tabs and hit like 3-4 lol and only 1 buried beer can lol

Upvote 0

High Plains Digger

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2008
I hit Myrtle Beach once, and I was absolutely amazed at how much of NOTHING I found. Right down in the middle of things and not a hit anywhere. I don't even think I found any junk. For the first time ever, I didn't find even one coin where one would have expected to find one. Then Topsail beach wasn't much better. I need more patience and better experiences to become a beach digger.

MaineRelic

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2008
MAINE
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesorso's, Minelabs, Garrett's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't hit any gold this year yet ! Cograds Farmer :icon_sunny: MaineRelic

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone.....appreciate the congrats!

it is thrilling to hit a nice ring. I never had that feeling, but when I saw that 'shiny gold' just so bright I got that giddy feeling LOL I like it and want more of that feeling :laughing7:

When I hit the beach in front of Ocean Lakes campground I hit tons and tons of trash...party town central that campground lol but in front of this new one we stayed out, hardly any hits. And during the day I mapped and memorized 'exactly' the line up and down the beach where everyone put their umbrellas and such...and hit it right after dark and still hit hardly anything. Wow people don't part with their stuff on that beach HA HA

timekiller

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2009
Morehead City / Newport NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There you go congrats! :headbang: Seems like just yesterday I saw a post from you ready to through in the towel. ;D Hang in there the fever will come back. :icon_pirat: 8)
Take Care,
Pete, :hello:

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL Timekiller
you are right, I was getting that feeling 'it wasn't worth the effort' and that little ring put the zing right back in me. I guess it just takes time to find that 'something' that gives you the thrill again!

and yup, I am not parting with my stuff either so others can detect it :laughing7:

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:thumbsup:

always been happy---but this little ring made me alot more happy :laughing9:

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it is a little dinky ring, but 14k with diamonds so I can't complain :tongue3:

I will get a pic up tonight. my camera is toast and hubby's camera phone is at work. so when he gets home tonight I will post a pic of the "monster" find :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread