First roll or last roll?

Rustystcloud

Oct 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Strangely enough I have had both scenarios happen.

Few pickups ago I struck my first silver in first roll of box all excited sadly that was all the box produced.

Today I searched my boxes and was on skunkville until my last box of the six.....I was getting to the end when i started hitting 40%ers. Thinking in my head how cool it would be to end with a silver in my last roll, well it happened. Positive thinking or just luck but I will take it :laughing7:

So anyone else with stories about first roll or last roll?

HH

Upvote 0

Omega

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2013
SoCal
Primary Interest:
Other
Rolls are rolls. If they have silver I'll get it and be happy

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One time i had 4 boxes to go through. Found a silver in the very 1st roll of the 1st box and one in the last roll of the last box and nothing in between. It happens.

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My strangest last roll silver was a 1906 1 rupee sterling coin in the last roll of a 4 box order. My first and only foreign silver find to date.

OP
OP
R

Rustystcloud

Oct 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Trust me I am excited to get silver in any roll just curious if anybody had a fun story on first or last roll. 50cent you always have a clever comment, not to call you out, but I would be interested in hearing your thoughts on this topic.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love getting silvers in my first roll, especially if the silver is on the end.

billionaire

Sep 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive only gotten a war nickel in my last roll of a box. I sort of like the insurance that finding silver in the top row of abox or bag gives you over finding it in your last roll

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread