First run... Bazooka Gold Trap 48" Miner

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nooo....can i be the only keene in the bunch?
start running, you can still catch up! (Place your order today for a sluice that weighs half as much and has more consistent gold retention...a Bazooka!)

jeffbealbrews

Tenderfoot
May 18, 2014
Somerset, Ca
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250, Garret Pro Pointer, Keene 48" sluice, Bazooka Gold Trap Sniper 24" and Bazooka Gold Trap prospector 48"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How far back into clear creek have you driven? I live around the corner from there. It appears to be a long road looking at google earth.

OP
OP
Hangtowndiggins

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
GBpro. BGT 48" miner, 36" prospector and super mini
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
P70.. I imagine Clear creek wasn't quite so clear while you were out with your 48" prospector...:thumbsup:
Thanks Campngolf, it might just be impossible but we'll sure try.
Thanks 425jesse,happy to have you on the invite/guest list..
Lol thanks Mojo, lots of character for ones imagination, wouldn't be hard to name em all!
b.jmining530... Near Placerville, I think it would be fun too..
TheGoldProspector.. Exactly what Kevin said.. Plus, get a bazooka and get more gold!
Awesome pan shots AU, Thanks! love that black stuff!:occasion14:

Also set up the bgt super mini on top of the miner to run a sample.. Worked great and was super convenient..
image.jpg

Last edited:

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
HTD, love the creativity of just dropping the mini on top to run a sample! +100!

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Piggybackin.... that one needs to be in the Zookers photo gallery on the Bazooka website!

b.jmining530

Mar 15, 2014
Oroville Ca
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I would like to go in the bazookafest, me and my mining buddy are down to work and learn ! Any ideas of when it would be ?

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I would like to go in the bazookafest, me and my mining buddy are down to work and learn ! Any ideas of when it would be ?

At this point it is just in every miner's dreams........

OP
OP
Hangtowndiggins

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks fellas, Haven't tried it for myself yet but sized it up and looks like the mini/super mini models will work great piggyback style on any of the prospector models for sampling too!
Bjm530.. Shooting for a Saturday later next month. Your mining buddy is welcome to join us and ill let you know a week or two in advance by PM...
Heres a short clip of the Miner in the creek last Saturday... Next time we'll try to hammer some material down it on video..

Last edited:

Campngolf

Feb 4, 2014
NorCal
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Htd, in between runs of dumping buckets of material onto the beast it you be used as a redneck back-country slip-n-slide.

(can you pm we with the fest details when available?)

b.jmining530

Mar 15, 2014
Oroville Ca
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ok thanks! I will let my buddy know !!! I am really new to this and trying to learn something new every time I go out prospecting. So going out with a bunch of people would help me out a lot with learning how to locate areas that would be better then others and things like that

OP
OP
Hangtowndiggins

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Campngolf... I haven't thought about that particular redneck activity with the miner yet.. Not sure how getting over the grizzlies would feel and work but your welcome and encouraged to try it out:) pm with details will gladly be sent to you (when available) also..

No prob bjm530 sounds good.. I'm only a year and months in but would be happy to share a spot and pass along some of what I know.

Last edited:

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

norcalsteve

Sep 30, 2013
Petaluma, CA
Detector(s) used
36" Bazooka Prospector, Gold-n-Sand hand dredge
Hi everyone. Been way too busy the last few months. Long story short we are trying to come up with a way to buy the house we have been renting for 11 years since the owner past away a few months ago. Trying to come up with the down payment and putting all the paperwork together for the bank. Anyway, my 36" BGT and I are in desperate need of a dip in a river or creek. Hope I can join some of you soon if it is still ok.

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hope so too. Was beginning to wonder where you'd been. Good luck on the house and hope your signing the stack of papers soon. Maybe we can hook up with looking4goaled if you want to get out sometime.

GM

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good to hear from you Steve!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions