Dec 29, 2014
Far North Corner of CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
While making a deposit a teller mentioned he had gotten some CWR dimes. I asked how many and he replied about $120. I said I'll take 'em.

I asked about other denominations and he said yeah...pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters. Again, how many? He wasn't sure. The next teller over had actually gotten them. I ended up buying $660 in Quarters and dimes. I'm starting to think dump. Hope I'm wrong. I'll let you know after I get through.:dontknow::dontknow:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Greastart

Greastart

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2014
Far North Corner of CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Basque Man,
We're probably neighbors. I'd love to talk with you about MDing. Never done it, but am saving for a first machine. Send me a PM if you're interested in teaching a rookie.

Haven't gotten into the CWR. Busy at work. Today is my Friday. I'll get some hunting in this weekend.

EDIT: Someone else's dump.:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Last edited:

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Every CWR buy is someone's dump of some sort, when you think about it. I was buying thousands of dollars in CWR dimes at a time each month, and the ratio of finds were one silver per $150. So, $120 in CWR dimes really is not enough quantity to get a decent sample from. Keep on truckin.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions