356rmb

Jan 16, 2017
NEPA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT AT/MAX, APEX, ACE 350 WITH A DD COIL,TEKNETICS DELTA 4000,
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not bad for only being out for about 2 hours. found 2 dimes a few penny s 3 quarters (ONE BEING SILVER 1952) some kind of lid a bullet i think it's a 22 and a whole hand full of pull tabs and bottle tops but that's just the reality of it. if you don't dig it your never know. just can't wait for the nice weather. HAPPY DETECTING EVERYONE. :) :) :)
View attachment 1407635View attachment 1407636 IMG_1482.JPGIMG_1490.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 24
Congrats on your first ever silver!! Can't speak for others here but, any day I find silver it's a BIG!! Finding a silver Washington for your first silver ever, that's huge!!
Welcome to t-net!!

Congrats on your first, I hope you'll find many more!

thanks everyone means alots

Welcome to tnet great job I like to save all my silver in holders and display cases that first silver is a special find. Kinda like how people save the first bill they get when they own a store and post it on the wall!! Thanks for sharing it

Welcome to tnet great job I like to save all my silver in holders and display cases that first silver is a special find. Kinda like how people save the first bill they get when they own a store and post it on the wall!! Thanks for sharing it

I keep literally every coin, but that's not very common.

Congratulations! That first one is always special. Keep it in a special place. My first silver was a mercury dime and I will never forget.

I found my first two silvers the same day at the end of last year it took me three years.Felt great I know how you feel.Was yours in the water?

Congratulations on that first silver. Like A2Coins mentioned , get some coin holders and mark it with the date and "first".

Well done.......:occasion14:

I found my first two silvers the same day at the end of last year it took me three years.Felt great I know how you feel.Was yours in the water?

It was a few feet from the river. it was kind of muddy. i think this is my new spot for a while lol

Congrats on your first silver coin. You never forget your first !!!

I keep literally every coin, but that's not very common.
I am one who saves every coin also I have mason jars for pennies dimes nickels quarters!!!!!!! I'm weird like that!!!!!

Looks like a good day to me. Nice job!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back