Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know the Lubbock area well, where'd you find it?? There use to be a couple of very popular Hi De Ho drive in restaurants right down town Lubbock. If you could find those sites and if they haven't been concreted over, you should find a bunch of coins in and around those areas. Real popular in the early sixties and seventies, should be some silver? JIM

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cooll find!

HH

Lonewolfe

F

Floater

SUUHHWEET!! Can't wait till I find My first Merc. HH

OP
OP
C

coinshot

jimmileo said:
I know the Lubbock area well, where'd you find it?? There use to be a couple of very popular Hi De Ho drive in restaurants right down town Lubbock.? If you could find those sites and if they haven't been concreted over, you should find a bunch of coins in and around those areas.? Real popular in the early sixties and seventies, should be some silver?? JIM

I found it in wagner park....the thing is black! and wont take a good enough picture to post....but I found something else...check todays finds!

OP
OP
C

coinshot

JARMAN said:
NICE FIND,Look forward to your pic.HH

I have tried in vain to take a good pic of that darn dime....it is all black can I clean that black stuff off with something without hurting the coin?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread