Attachments

• 1452891160270.jpg
    1452891160270.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 145
  • 1452891180504.jpg
    1452891180504.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 156
Upvote 18
WOW! Grats to ya...way to start the year! I'm "jelly" as another poster states. What an awesome coin to find in the dirt....I guess I am assuming you dug it.

Care to share just a little more on the find?? Grats to ya just the same and thanks for the pic.

I have yet to find ANY seated....Maybe this is my year! HH ALL

Yeah only target I got to dig. Was 8" deep. Had to leave to avoid problems with the tenant. Property owner said I have the run of the place as soon as the tenant is gone....

Congratulations!!! :occasion14:

Wow,nice seated half dollar they won't come much better than that one fresh out of the mint.

Like was said.........straight from the Mint, to the bank & under your coil !!!!
Congrat's!

Iowa Dale

That is such a great coin! If I were you, I'd be asking the tenant if they need help packing! :laughing7: I hope to see some more awesome coins from that place when you get to go back.

That is one Beautiful Coin.
Maybe after the snow melts , you can send the tenant some flowers and candy. If it's a guy, send him a case of beer. lol

Congratulations on the large silver find! :occasion14:

That is a beautiful coin. I love seateds. I had my best yr for seated Quarters last yr with 5 of them. They are very hard to come by

Congrats

I dug an 1876 two days after you dug that one. Yours looks ten times better than mine! Congratz!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back