First silver ring for the year

BomberJohn

Apr 6, 2008
North Central Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab ETrac
Went to my daughter's elementary school this morning to try and get my clad count up. The school just had an event a couple weeks ago and I figured I'd clean up all the recent dropped clad. I got there and didn't find a thing in the front school yard. I think someone else got out there before me. My daughter mentioned a while back that there was a small field in the back of the school also. If you didn't know that, you'd never realize it by looking at the area. So, I went back there. Did much better back there. Dug up lots of clad, $3.60. I won't bore you with pics of my clad. I also found this tiny ornate silver ring. Couldn't tell right away is it was stamped 925 or not. It sure felt like silver. Got home and cleaned it up. Yep, "925"! My first sterling silver ring of the year.

IMG_3454.jpg

IMG_3455.jpg

IMG_3456.jpg

Thanks for looking. HH
John

Upvote 0

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tot Lots are a very good place to find jewelry. Congrats on the Silver Ring, I'm sure
you will be finding many more this year.

HH< Ringfinder

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Very nice little silver ring!

BomberJohn said:
Went to my daughter's elementary school this morning to try and get my clad count up. Dug up lots of clad, $3.60. I won't bore you with pics of my clad.

Do you get bored seeing other hunter's clad? That's all part of metal detecting too! If it weren't for my clad finds, I wouldn't get the much needed boost to my income! $3.60 at one playground is not to shabby! :icon_thumleft:

HH,
Moon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread