100_9634.JPG
    174.1 KB · Views: 193

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
We only got about 1.5" down here on the Muskingum river in southeastern Ohio.

Take care, stay warm, and thanks for sharing!

Lonnie

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Beautiful! .... Just BEAUTIFUL!!!

We had our first snow today too....yeppers...in good o' "Ginny Beach"....had to drive out to Chesapeake today...hubby locked his car keys in the van ( ;D ;D ;D ;D)....driving down 64...I thought I saw white specks...then I saw some leaves, and thought it was just stuff being blown around as the wind was strong and very chilling today BRRRRRRRRRRR!!! Then more white specks...and I was like WOW...IT'S SNOWING!!

We had snow flurries in Virginia Beach and Chesapeake today....(JUMPING UP AND DOWN WITH EXCITEMENT ;D)....that's a good sign...means we just might get a snowfall this year with some accumalation...can't wait!!! And I hope it dumps a whole lot of that pretty white stuff all over the place!!!

I can't wait to see the snow on the beach and THIS TIME...I'll take pics....never had my camera the other times (rather, rare times we get snow!)....

Thanks for sharing...gives me hope we may get blessed with that fluffy white stuff!!! :D :D ;D :D :D

lucky1777

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2005
Illinois
Ron and Ann said:
Beautiful! .... Just BEAUTIFUL!!!

We had our first snow today too....yeppers...in good o' "Ginny Beach"....had to drive out to Chesapeake today...hubby locked his car keys in the van ( ;D ;D ;D ;D)....driving down 64...I thought I saw white specks...then I saw some leaves, and thought it was just stuff being blown around as the wind was strong and very chilling today BRRRRRRRRRRR!!! Then more white specks...and I was like WOW...IT'S SNOWING!!

We had snow flurries in Virginia Beach and Chesapeake today....(JUMPING UP AND DOWN WITH EXCITEMENT ;D)....that's a good sign...means we just might get a snowfall this year with some accumalation...can't wait!!! And I hope it dumps a whole lot of that pretty white stuff all over the place!!!

I can't wait to see the snow on the beach and THIS TIME...I'll take pics....never had my camera the other times (rather, rare times we get snow!)....

Thanks for sharing...gives me hope we may get blessed with that fluffy white stuff!!! :D :D ;D :D :D
I have over 10 inches of "Beautiful" here. Just bring your truck and I will help you load it all up. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread