first time dealing with big boys

sfox54

Jan 5, 2014
erie pa
Detector(s) used
teknetics delta 4000 ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have nothing but praise for big boys and their staff and they now have a new customer. yesterday I sent inquiring emails, well pms rather to 4 vendors inquiring about a 5 inch double d coil for my teknetics delta 4000. three companies responded within minutes. the 4th company took almost 36 hours to respond which kind of pissed me off as it was the company i have spent several hundreds of dollars at and was loyal to for 2 years. sorry kellyco it you missed out on my 4th purchase and in replying didn't even quote me a price i asked for. Big boys without even knowing me beat everyones price by $10.00 AND offered free shipping, accepted the order and shipped it before kellyco even responded. in my opinion if you want a good deal and prompt caring service try Big boys hobbies. thanks chuck hess

rekarstien

Aug 9, 2013
Glenolden PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000 Minelab Sovereign GT Teknetics Omega 8000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kellyco Suck I had nothing but problems with them I only use there web site for information.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have nothing but praise for big boys and their staff and they now have a new customer. yesterday I sent inquiring emails, well pms rather to 4 vendors inquiring about a 5 inch double d coil for my teknetics delta 4000. three companies responded within minutes. the 4th company took almost 36 hours to respond which kind of pissed me off as it was the company i have spent several hundreds of dollars at and was loyal to for 2 years. sorry kellyco it you missed out on my 4th purchase and in replying didn't even quote me a price i asked for. Big boys without even knowing me beat everyones price by $10.00 AND offered free shipping, accepted the order and shipped it before kellyco even responded. in my opinion if you want a good deal and prompt caring service try Big boys hobbies. thanks chuck hess

Thanks Chuck! Holler anytime!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions