First Time in 8 Years, I Cut My Hair. SASQUASH <><

S

SASQUASH

I had to do it. We have been doing a lot of hiking. It is so nice staying cool. Im a painting contractor, no more geting paint in my hair. But I will be growing out the mohawk though. Ha this is the start of my hunting season when the ground is soft. Im geting excited. This weekend is my first hunt of the season it will be at the local museum . There is a mountain art rendezvoue. They are having blacksmithing, crafts, Applecider, demenstrations. I am going to be MDing and I have a small diplay of items found in the area. Museum is located Anza, on Contreras.

Attachments

• jasonair3.JPG
    jasonair3.JPG
    5.2 KB · Views: 2,478
  • men on mountain1005.JPG
    men on mountain1005.JPG
    5.2 KB · Views: 2,507
OP
OP
S

SASQUASH

This is taken just a few days ago by the Pacific Crest Trail (P.C.T) in SO. CAL. 10 miles from my home. both my boys got the hawk to. <><

Attachments

• jason mohawk.JPG
    jason mohawk.JPG
    5.4 KB · Views: 2,460

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How Much Lighter Does Your Head Feel ;D ?

8)
JEFF

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WoW Squash!! :o What a difference!!! ;) Great haircut!

I bet your relatives won't recognize you! :D

Nana ;)

OP
OP
S

SASQUASH

I plan to grow the hawk till it is long as be four. My wife said don't encourage me. Ha Ha. SAS.

Z

ZumbroKid

looks like you will fit in with the humans.

OP
OP
S

SASQUASH

Fit in with humans O.K. thats it Im growing it back. SAS <><

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SASQUASH said:
Fit in with humans O.K. thats it Im growing it back. SAS <><

G O O D
M A N
:D

F

Floater

Nice Sas. I'll bet your head feels your your butt now. LOL :D How high up did you get on the PCT. I hilked it up in Washington all the way up to BlueBell Pass which is on the Back side of Crystal Mtn. That was a couple years befor St.Helens Blew. The three Sister mtns. What a view. Later. Oh it was 10,500 ft. I think there. HH

OP
OP
S

SASQUASH

Hay floater nice to see a post from you. I have been away from the site for few. It is starting to rain hear so that means the ground will be soft so I can dig. I walked The P.C.T. with my wife & my two boys that are 1 1/2 years & 6years old. so we only went 2miles. My oldest & I want to go from the entrants by Hwy74 to the back side of Idyllwild about 30miles. where did you start I think the start of the P.C.T. is by the Mex. border in the Town of campo that is one of my old stomping grounds lots of finds in campo. I live in the Mnts. of Palm Springs in the Town of ANZA the P.C.T. is about 4 1/2 miles from my house. SAS<><

Hillbilly bread

Feb 9, 2007
Detector(s) used
XLT , Coin Master & my nose<><
Hey ya all I am back. I have been of this site well over a year dew to the fact I could not log on. So I have started all over as Hillbilly Bread. I have missed you all. This is my favorite site good to be back. Be looking for all my new pic's. Hillbilly Bread AKA SAS<><

Attachments

• 2-2007 009.jpg
    2-2007 009.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 1,828

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was Wondering When you were Going to Let-on ;D

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
hey sas...... uh....er ..........hillbilly! good to have you back!

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Good to see ya back on "Hillbilly Bread AKA Sasquash". ;D
Thanks for the head's up on the name change. Although, I'm no good with names anyway...
You guys are confusing me.. ::) ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread