First time out in 5 years

TheSleeper

Nov 25, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE/Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First time out in 5 years and first time out with the SE, all stock settings dang she goes deep, one of the pennies was close to 10" deep. Can`t wait til i get to know her better and start hunting even deeper. Anyway silver earring was first hit, think she might be lucky first find = silver, then the other stuff mixed in later then last but not least the silver cross. First time back in 5 years and first 2 hours hunt, i`m a happy camper, this se can go alot deeper but i`m not ready.

Ohh forgot to say this was at one of the old beach`s i use to haunt, also met another detector out there he`s gonna give me an email later on so i can send him the link to here he`s interested in finding some other beach and relic hunters to tag along with.

Attachments

• First Finds Silver.jpg
    First Finds Silver.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 463
  • First finds coins.jpg
    First finds coins.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 464
Upvote 0
OP
OP
TheSleeper

TheSleeper

Nov 25, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE/Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ty for the kind words, con and Gypsy. Well i got burned out, i had a full setup, sovi and excalibur, started a small business, BeachFind, passed out business cards i printed out to all the lifeguards and told them if they refered me, they would get a reward. All the time experamenting with the sovi trying this trying that, i burned myself out on it, trying so many dang gadits i ended up missing items on the beach, people right behind where i had tected were finding my misses. Got so fed up i quit, wasn`t the machines fault it was mine always trying to make a better mousetrap.

But this SE is gonna stay just as she is, AIN`T TINKERING WITH HER A BIT, sorry i was shouting that to myself maybe i can get it knocked into this blockhead of mine.

Its great to be back out there swinging

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good day Sleeper. Looking forward to more posts/pictures. I really enjoy "today's finds". It is one of my favorites.

I am new here and have really learned alot from the "old salts". It is really fun. Take care.

LeJeuene

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice digs~

HH

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job, nice cross....gonna polish it up

HH
-GC

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Way to go Ken...........looks like a decent days hunt to me!

Ain't it great to be back out?

HH,
Moon

OP
OP
TheSleeper

TheSleeper

Nov 25, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE/Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah it is C.......

Great to be out again and also here with a great group of people, everytime i come on here ya all make the lonelyness i feel just disappear.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread