first time out this year gives up silver and wheats!

dirtdigginpa

Sep 24, 2010
myerstown, PA
Detector(s) used
BH tracker 4, quick draw, whites coin pro, fisher F70,
Went out with greg today to indian head alley. Found a silver washington and three wheats! For all the indian pennies greg and I pulled out of this place this is the first silver that came out of this place! I will try to post pics later today when I get to a computer. Oh and I also found a gas rebate of two clad quarters! So it was a good day for the first time out this year! Shaun

Upvote 0
OP
OP
dirtdigginpa

dirtdigginpa

Sep 24, 2010
myerstown, PA
Detector(s) used
Here's A pic. Not sure how it will turn out since I am posting via my phone since my computers harddrive took a crap!

Attachments

• IMG-20110215-00025.jpg
    IMG-20110215-00025.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 616

firefighter35

Aug 19, 2009
Lebanon, pa
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x Minelab Explorer II Modified Bounty Hunter Garrett Ace 250(10x14 excelerator coil)
Congrats bro!!! Your pic came out great. 1941 quarter and a few wheats. Cant beat silver anyday bro. Deff wanna get back out tomorrow at one of the 3 other sites i said about. Was alittle chilly but WELL worth it. That guy in the pest control truck made me wanna find more!!!

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nutriasub

Nov 16, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 - Garret Pro Pointer
:icon_thumleft:

Whats a gas rebate of two clad quarters!??

Whats the other target that looks like a chess figure?

Congrats

Cheers

OP
OP
dirtdigginpa

dirtdigginpa

Sep 24, 2010
myerstown, PA
Detector(s) used
Nutriasub said:
:icon_thumleft:

Whats a gas rebate of two clad quarters!??

Whats the other target that looks like a chess figure?

Congrats

Cheers
I cant figure out if its a chess figure or the tip of a small flag pole? Doesnt have a hole in the bottom whare you would think there would be a flag pole inserted which leads me to believe that it is a chess piece. also the site I was at we were told that years and years ago the old men would sit outside playing chess and gambling. if anyone knows whether it might be a chess piece I would love to know myself!anyway I put it with all my Keepers!

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish i was there...

freddy williams

Oct 9, 2010
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread