First time out with CZ-21 - first ring!

Front242

Greenie
Oct 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got back from vacation in Mexico. After leisurely hunt, $25 in coins (they use and lose a lot of 10-pesos coins there, roughly $1 each), a set of hoop earrings (amazingly, found both earrings in the water, within one foot of each other), an old toy soldier (gave it to the local), and my first ring! The ring is peculiar in that it is non-trivial in value--it retails for $200-$300--but can't be sold for scrap metal. You guessed it! It is men's tungsten! Made by Benchmark, it is a Tungsten “FORGE” Ring, Round Edge Comfort Fit Design, 6mm wide, # RECF7602STG; Size 11. All in all, nice vacation and the Fisher CZ-21 proved to be a fun and reliable companion! (Too bad I have no idea when I can go on another vacation, so might be hard to justify holding on to it until the retirement while household needs cash :).
IMG_6321.JPG

Upvote 4

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find congrats! You don't have to go on vacation to use the CZ 21, can't you detect in local parks and schools, lots, fields, etc? Just one good find can provide some cash. My detecting time is early Sunday morning, when I can. Others go more often. HH!

pl8man

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice ! Congrats

CASPER-2