First time roll hunting in nearly 4 years....

Coincrazed

Aug 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been wanting to get back into roll hunting, just haven't had time or money to do it since I stopped four years ago. Finally went to my local bank and bought a box of cents. Probably my best cent box ever. I found 18 wheat's, notables being a really worn 1910 and a 1927. When I get some more money saved I plan to start searching Dimes for Silver like I used to.

CC

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL.......18 Wheats!! Some folks just have the touch...........takes me 2 boxes to find that many............

Welcome back.............

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back Coincrazed. It's been a long time.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back to the hobby! Hope you find many more goodies in your future searches.

OP
OP
Coincrazed

Coincrazed

Aug 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome back Coincrazed. It's been a long time.

Thanks dude, it's nice to see some old familiar faces around here that remember me. :) It's crazy. I'm in the real world now. I remember I was like, 13 When I first started posting here lol. It seems like yesterday..... My man! xD

CC! Long time, where ya been?
FFD!!!!!! It has been a long time!! I joined the Navy Reserves fresh out of high school, I quit hunting as you know quite a while before that. I closed my website due to inactivity, dysfunction, because I'm so busy living on my own now, and also because I sold my entire coin collection last year. Hopefully in the next few years I can start buying again. Haha it was fun while it lasted, many my age can't say they owned 3 1916-D Mercury Dimes at one time, lol. I missed talking to you man! I'm going to be roll hunting more throughout the summer! It is cheap entertainment! Lol I hopebi can save up enough $$ to start hitting Dimes as I did 4 years ago.

OP
OP
Coincrazed

Coincrazed

Aug 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL.......18 Wheats!! Some folks just have the touch...........takes me 2 boxes to find that many............

Welcome back.............

I think I was lucky. Even when I would search a few years ago I only averaged 5 - 10 per box. Thanks!

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I average around 20 wheat's on every boxes of cents that I get.

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back, CC. I guess you are mature now.

OP
OP
Coincrazed

Coincrazed

Aug 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome back, CC. I guess you are mature now.
Haha yeah true I guess I have to be now lol. I'm not a kid anymore.

welcome back. i hope all your boxes are this good.
Thank you. I hope so too. I'm going to hopefully hit the bank tomorrow. I live around several banks so this is going to become My hobby again until I can afford to buy bowling equipment again. I also don't have to rely on my mom to drive me to banks anymore xD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread