first time

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys I've been browsing this forum for 2 days lol. It made me think about crh I like gambling so crh is a good substitute and you'll come out even. Well yesterday I bought 50 rolls of pennies the teller looked at me like I was insane. Got a cup full of per 82s no wheats :/. Well today I was thinking about getting a roll of halves so I did after work I called a couple banks one said they save them for a customer... the other said they had 4 so I'm like alright I get there they say they have non. I just left. So I called a bank of America I was looking for small banks that never see many people (sorta like a bank robber does) well I go there the teller says ohh you want halves and the precedes to say I keep them in this drawer at least 100 rolls in there. I'm thinking great this is someone's drop bank. Well I still buy one to test the water I got 3 68s, 5 69s 7 65s, 3 65s, 1 64, then one 71 but to my knowledge 64 and under are 90% 65-70 are 40% is this a good roll?

OP
OP
X

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trust me I am tomorrow is the day I spend a lot of money on money still can't believe I searched 50 Penny rolls for nothing how much are pre 82 Pennies worth?

uncubano13

Jun 25, 2013
Wyoming, MI
Detector(s) used
Bought 2 of them from garage sales
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck on the rest of the rolls I look forward to hear what else you find! and pre 1982 pennies are worth more than a penny, keep them too!

OP
OP
X

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll for sure post on the followup

OP
OP
X

xrunndonex