Time Ranger, Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't stop digging them or you will miss good targets. It part of detecting. "Those who dig the most trash dig the most treasure" ... :) I dig them all the time and hate them too... LOL I had a pull tab signal a few weeks back right after I had dug 3 pull tabs in a row. I said to myself just skip it, but I went ahead and dug it and it was an old Cameo...
Gary from Oregon

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice day with the new detector, Not to worry, the paly area ain't going anywhere. Who knows more coins may be left there before you go back.

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/BH Platinum, (Garret Pro-Pointer)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Roofingnails, around what depth are you digging those coins at? most of my coin finds are between 2-4 inches... I dug my first silver today, at 6 inches. the Timer Ranger was only hitting it on the swing to the right, but not on the swing to the left....

OP
OP
R

RoofingNails

Greenie
May 27, 2015
Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
Time Ranger, Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Roofingnails, around what depth are you digging those coins at? most of my coin finds are between 2-4 inches... I dug my first silver today, at 6 inches. the Timer Ranger was only hitting it on the swing to the right, but not on the swing to the left....
I got all these at under 4 inches. Most at 1 - 2. I think the school is about 4 years old, so nothing there is too deep. Gonna hit some older spots this weekend if its not raining and see how I do. Congrats on the silver! Are you enjoying the TR?

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/BH Platinum, (Garret Pro-Pointer)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like it, but I feel like im missing good targets. When they are 6 inches +, because the Time ranger only read it on the swing right, and not the left swing. I am thinking about upgrading to either a AT Pro, or Land Ranger Pro.

Rick K

Jan 3, 2007
Gold Canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
ML SDC-2300, Fisher F-75, XP Deus,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You might also check out the new Fisher F44!

OP
OP
R

RoofingNails

Greenie
May 27, 2015
Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
Time Ranger, Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like it, but I feel like im missing good targets. When they are 6 inches +, because the Time ranger only read it on the swing right, and not the left swing. I am thinking about upgrading to either a AT Pro, or Land Ranger Pro.
Yuck, I'll have to keep an eye out for kind of behavior. I'm loving the recovery speed compared to the tracker IV. I didn't have to switch from the screwdriver to the digger at all while I was out. It was like beep beep *poke* done with the small coil.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions