First warm week of the year here.....

Stoof2010

Jul 12, 2016
S.E. Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And I just realized my weird and stupid dilemma.
Now I understand it's a good problem to have I guess, but still funny.

With so many detectors and months of playing inside I'm having trouble picking what I'll use for my first outing. Lol.
Awesome problem to have.
But seeing that the Mojave is the new guy I'll probably take that out. Maybe throw the Deleon in the car too for some coin shooting.

OP
OP
Stoof2010

Stoof2010

Jul 12, 2016
S.E. Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have new 5 pin and 4 pin coils and new nokta concentric coil, so I have alot of playing to do.
This year I want to fill a coffee can with clad. Last year only got half :-(

pinenut

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2016
where bigfoot roams
Detector(s) used
Various Tesoro - mostly Bandido II μMAX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And I just realized my weird and stupid dilemma.
Now I understand it's a good problem to have I guess, but still funny.

With so many detectors and months of playing inside I'm having trouble picking what I'll use for my first outing. Lol.
Awesome problem to have.
But seeing that the Mojave is the new guy I'll probably take that out. Maybe throw the Deleon in the car too for some coin shooting.

Mojave and Bandido in my car lately, but the Scout camp I went to the other day isn't trashy and I found some good stuff. Soil is somewhat mineralized there though, so I'm going to put the Vaquero and GB modded Cibola in the car for next week. Heading back there on Monday, looking for more depth. Found some interesting stuff so far, but no silver coins yet.. I'll find 'em; it's a 60 acre camp, opened in the late '40s.

doggoneitdignit

Oct 2, 2016
Canada
Detector(s) used
Current: Vaquero,Compadre,T2,300i, ML 440V, and Simplex+
Past:Whites 4000 D Series 3, Radio Shack 3001 Micronta
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can't wait to hear what you dig up Pinenut I have a good feeling your gonna find some nice treasure out there just as long it has not been previously picked up I feel my spider senses are a tingling ::)

DiggerDanbo

Apr 4, 2017
Hampton Beach, NH
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:dontknow:Hi
I see you have the Makro Racer 2! I am seriously considering this as my FIRST detector! I plan on using it at the beach mostly. Have you any advice?
Thanks
DanboDigger

OP
OP
Stoof2010

Stoof2010

Jul 12, 2016
S.E. Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:dontknow:Hi
I see you have the Makro Racer 2! I am seriously considering this as my FIRST detector! I plan on using it at the beach mostly. Have you any advice?
Thanks
DanboDigger

Well the first piece of advice would be to post in the makro and nokta forum lol.
And if you put up a thread there I and many others will point you in the right direction :-)

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/nokta-makro/

Just part of stocking to the rules and putting posts where they belong.
:-)

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread