first wheaty

DetectorBase

Dec 31, 2006
Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE w/SunRay X-1, X-5 and X-8 / Whites XLT / Whites GM3
WTG!!! Many more to come. Remember, if wheaties are there.. there is a good chance for silver too.

Keep us posted.
DB

Stormtrooper154

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2006
Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Congrats on the Wheat Cent....I remember my first one like it was a few months ago! Oh, It was a few months ago ;D What year did you get?

gold fish

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2006
N.W.A.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro - Cortez Minelab SE
Wheaties are always good, seems like you're looking in the right places. Keep at it, the first indian is even cooler, I almost came outta my shoes when I got my first one. And after that it's just a hop skip and a jump to a large cent(leave me alone with my delusions).

Jack(IN)

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS-2, Garrett Ace 250
Congrtas on your first wheatie!!

hope you get a bucketful this year!!

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go and Congrats on your First Wheat penny. You will have to put that one in a frame, then look back on it years from now and you'll say, wow that was my first one, now I've found hundreds of them.

HH, Ringfinder

moonshine

Dec 29, 2006
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 Di/Pro, E-Trac
youre very first wheat cent! congratulations! :) i hope you find another one on your next hunt. ;)

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Got it where? Did you buy it at a coin shop? Were you using a metal detector... Was it deep???? Where did you find it??? Everyone responds to these posts the same! Does anyone really show any interest? ???

xplrer

Dec 14, 2006
Alabama
Detector(s) used
DFX, Eagle 2, Bandido 2 umax, Ace 250,White's Surf PI
I remember my first wheaty, another scan of the hole revealed 29 more. That was 15 years ago and I still love to dig them. Good luck on many more.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread