Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Finally...

Warm weather, don't have to baby sit, no ball games, didn't have to cook, no this appointment or that appointment. Woo hoo. I got to fish tonight! I got 7 total.

fish1.JPG

fish2.JPG

View attachment 1591198

View attachment 1591199

View attachment 1591200

fish6.JPG

fish7.JPG

View attachment 1591203

View attachment 1591204

fish10.JPG I tried to get an action shot of this one like worldtalker did, but the fish wasn't cooperative.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
a chain pickerel is bigger than a redfin pickerel ---the same way a muskie is bigger than a normal pike ...for those who fish for "toothy" freshwater fish

we got redfin pickerel down here in florida even..where I live --they do not get very large typically

Last edited:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Asians for the most part ....."shark fin soup" is highly liked treat in the far east ... the non fin shark meat ...well shark meat is a low cost source of protein great for areas where they need protein and have little money to spend to get it

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
oh that funny word --means "good for the love life" --

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what's her phone number?
Well I don't think it do ya any good JG, unless your name is Austin and you served in the US Army. Before this guy Austin there was an another guy in the Army named Austin. He got deployed overseas and his friend this guy Austin made his move as he was just discharged. Some buddy huh?. We refer to the two as New Austin and old Austin. I like new Austin best.

Last edited:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Can't figure your camera out...sure Mom.:laughing7:

GOD Bless

Chris

OK. Truth be told... I got all "girlie" about my photo. Do not like my hair, the smile, the goofy way my feet are turned in because that's what I unconsciously do when I'm excited. Sometimes it's cute, but most times it's goofy.

my fish.JPG So, this is all you get. :tongue3:

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys for keeping the thread up to date. If I had a new pic to post I would, but I haven't fished in a while !! Got off the shark boat for a trip north and now were delayed a bit. Plus the weather down here has been monsoon time, and its been raining for days and days ( I lost track) and now we got some tropical low forming under cuba. Wrightdigger youve been fishing more than me !! Nice pics. Ill have to go surf through some old ones and post em up.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Look how far away it is from His body,not as big as you think it is.

Thanks guys for keeping the thread up to date. If I had a new pic to post I would, but I haven't fished in a while !! Got off the shark boat for a trip north and now were delayed a bit. Plus the weather down here has been monsoon time, and its been raining for days and days ( I lost track) and now we got some tropical low forming under cuba. Wrightdigger youve been fishing more than me !! Nice pics. Ill have to go surf through some old ones and post em up.

Yeah, Chris, I fell for it. It is a photo staging a lot of them fisherman do. I'm glad you all know how that works cause my nose really ain't that big either. :laughing7: However, Mr. WD has a large mouth bass the exact weight mounted on a wall down stairs, so I know how big it really is.

No problem, Blak bart. At least I know a little about the subject matter here. In my pond it is more along the lines of "catching." In both rounds of pics the total time fishing was maybe, maybe an hour. Plus, it's right out my back door. :hello2:

Hopefully I will get some walleye pics soon.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes he is holding the large-mouth close to the camera.But,the chart in back of him reads 7.40 pounds for that fish:)

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I just got the boys out the door. It is the last day or the fishing derby that they entered. The rules stipulate that everyone in the boat must be registered in the derby. I am not, so I got grounded.

No biggy. I'll go out tomorrow.

mhess22

Apr 24, 2007
Upstate New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
White's Spectra V3i
White's Bullseye TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
16 lb Brown trout Lake Ontario.
IMG_20180521_111522738.jpg

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow.....nice one mhess22 !! Cant wipe that smile away. Congrats on the beautiful brown trout !! Thanks for sharing !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread