Fisher CZ-20 VS CZ-21

pdunc

Aug 28, 2007
Maine
Detector(s) used
CZ-21
Several years ago I sold my CZ-20 (which I really liked) and got out of metal detecting. I am ready to jump back in! I am excited about the new CZ-21 coming out. My biggest concern is whether or not First Texas would have cheapened any of the components in the CZ-21 to keep the costs down and the profits up. Anyone from Fisher reading this (or anyone with a connection at Fisher) able to address this concern? Will there be a good warranty to back up the CZ-21?

Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are no more lifetime warranties from Fisher. I wouldn't put it past them to charge for the warranty.

re-tek

Jul 15, 2007
miami fl
Detector(s) used
coinstrike, tigershark, ace250, OLD radioshack
i bought a coinstrike recently. no more lifetime warranty. the first unit was defective and had to be sent back. fisher took 3 days to return my call. is that enough info?

not enough.. ok..
the replacement unit i got from kellyco which is supposed to be a new unit has the lcd display shifted over. its physically shifted in the case. the detector is useable as is so i work with it for now. spent $700 on a fisher product and they cant get it right?!?

i'd be leary of fisher for now until they improve their track record. i just bought a water machine and went with a tesoro. if a manufacturer is willing to provide a lifetime warranty then they beleive in their product!

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Man, I have heard nothing good about
Fisher on any of the recent posts.

Sure would be tough being a Fisher dealer.

Perhaps the Fisher days are over. :-\

all have a good un.....
SHERMANVILLE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread