divedigger

Mar 27, 2003
SouthEast NC
Detector(s) used
DMC-II,Cibola,Excaliber,Whites PI, AT Max
good for you.the guys around here love theirs.You won't be disappointed

D

Darod

You got an absolutely fantastic price on that one too! Let us know how it works out!

Rod
:)

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any finds yet with the cz20!?

Keep us up dated!

Lonewolfe

buckmild1

Oct 26, 2004
Trinity, Florida
I recently got a CZ-20 and am loving life. Cant wait to see some sweet finds from ya. Check out my web site if you want to see all the junk I've pulled out of the beach so far.HH.

CHRIS

OP
OP
gomerpyle

gomerpyle

Jan 5, 2005
SE- Michigan
While despite the weather here in MI I went to an obscure lake/beach to test my new used CZ-20 out. There really is not much of a sandy beach here (mostly grassy). It was about 38-43 degrees F (air) and I swear the water was -30 F. I could only manage to scoop 2-3 times before my arm was numb along with my toes eventhough I had waders on. I had very limited success while hunting. I need to read the instructions before I use it and not after, the disc setting are a lot different from my DFX. Here is a photo of my finds. Also why is the 1974 penny so shinny like polished copper pipe? I did not clean it. The other pennies were of natural worn color. I will be posting some close up scans of the penny and the token. So if anyone can help me out with the token please look in the what is it/token area.
finds040105.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread