Metal Detecting
Upvote 0

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
I started with a bounty hunter quick silver, hated it. Then went to the 150, after a year or so I switched to the f2, and I like it much better than the 150. 4 tones and the notch. It is also lighter and is balanced better.

DangerDude

Apr 6, 2013
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, BH IV, Fisher F2 and Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a BH IV and a 250 decide to buy a F2 to try out and like it a lot. The tones are much better than the 250 and it feels lighter. Only bad thing I can say is I think I get more depth with my 250 stock coil. I think if I got a DD coil for the F2 it would be just as good if not better. It's definitely easier to use than the 250, I'm no pro but I would try it out. I bought mine on eBay for $150 and it came with the 4" coil.

frogginfish

Dec 18, 2012
Southwest Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Fisher F2 w/11" DD coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
khamsley - I must tell you that I was using a Bounty Hunter Quick Silver II and my fiance bought me a Fisher F2 with the stock coil, 4 inch sniper coil, and 11" DD coil. I have only used it with the DD coil and love it! I plan on switching out the coils and testing out the difference between them soon. I took some getting used to with the different features, but they weren't overwhelming at all. I especially love the numerical readout.

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
the sniper coil is sweet.

OP
OP
K

khamsley

Mar 7, 2013
Middle Georgia
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2. Garrett ACE 150. Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks bevo. I plan on getting the sniper coil.

OP
OP
K

khamsley

Mar 7, 2013
Middle Georgia
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2. Garrett ACE 150. Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for the feedback. I am probably going to order the F2 from Amazon. It comes with the standard coil, 4" sniper coil and a Fisher pinpointer. Gonna eventually get the Garrett Pro Pointer.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread