Fisher F4 or Minelab Xterra 30 ?

windrun

Oct 30, 2007
Eudora, Kansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 50
Hi - I recommend for you go to the local dealer and let you test on different brand of metal detector. In my past, many people emailed me that they were recommend that Ace 250, Fisher F4, X-Terra 70, etc., even on the post message, I mean, there are so many different option to tell. So, I looked up on the yellow pages and called the dealer. He said, "Don't listen to that people, just come over here and let you try our stock metal detectors in my backyard." I went there and tested each metal detectors for three hours, finally, I choose X-Terra 50. That is my fit, because, easy operation, good beep sound control, etc. So, you can test any metal detector by yourself and see how you feel than listen to the people!

I see several messages on the post and some of them were complaint that metal detector don't work out any good, because they listen to other people's option for wrong thing. Same idea, when you see a new car or the person who recommend the best car, then will you buy the car right away? Or you prefer to drive the new car first, then you buy? Same idea as you need to test the metal detector first by yourself, then you buy.

Richard

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread