Fisher F44 video review

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Latest update, Fisher called Kellyco and informed them no F22 & 44s will be shipped till late next week... They are behind in production due to the demand. I was just called by Kellyco and informed.. I will update as I hear more..

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guess what I will have on Thursday! Mine is in transit due to arrive on Thursday of this week! I will let you guys know and post pictures and video when I get it.

scannerguy1968

Jun 4, 2015
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Many
Current
Tesoro Vaquero
Nokta Fors Core
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked one up off ebay that was used for testing that should be here Friday. I'm going to run through the test bed and do some head to head vids against a f19, at pro, the Core along with others. Will post the vids off my scannerguy1968 channel.

Warner

Greenie
Jun 12, 2015
Elgin, IL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F44, whenever it ships!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked one up off ebay that was used for testing that should be here Friday. I'm going to run through the test bed and do some head to head vids against a f19, at pro, the Core along with others. Will post the vids off my scannerguy1968 channel.

Excellent! I look forwardto seeing your findings.

Warner

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took my F44 on it's first outing this afternoon. I am very surprised in how well it did. I scored a nickel trifecta with 2 1937 Buffalo nickels, 1 Silver 1942P War nickel, and a couple of early 1940's nickels. I dug some wheat pennies and a Civil War era 3 ringer. The machine was real stable and I was surprised on how deep some of the targets were. I dug a dime at around 9 inches. It was as deep as my Propointer. I could run sensitivity at 20 with little or no chatter. I was in the jewelry mode and I would switch from time to time to check the targets in all metal and the other modes. I think Fisher has a winner here.

I am amazed at how these two '37 buffalo nickels look. I wish I had a camera to take some pictures of them. 2 of the best buffalo nickels I have ever found. Dates are clearly visible. Amazing.

Last edited:

DaytonaRacer

May 21, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV,
Fisher F22,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice! My F22 was waiting for me after work on Friday but it's been storming most of the weekend since. The detector might be weather-resistant, but I wasn't going to find out if I was. :) Soon though!

Last edited:

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Check it out guys.

drbugsmn

Tenderfoot
Aug 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scannerguy1968 does a F44 test in a test garden, including some coins with nails mixed in

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_8249.JPG
This one hour hunt today makes 4 silvers I have dug in 2 days. 3 war nickels and this sterling ring. This machine loves nickels. That is a '49 nickel in the picture.

DaytonaRacer

May 21, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV,
Fisher F22,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Great vid, zaxfire69! Thanks for posting!

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a question for you guys in the know,,,,WILL the F75 coils work on this new F44???? The plugs look the same I have a small elliptical coil for my F75 and the plugs seem to be exactly the same...I would love to know. I have a feeling it will work...

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Scannerguy1968 does a F44 test in a test garden, including some coins with nails mixed in

I like "no nonsense" video's. This guy showed the good and the bad, pluses and minuses, truly what to expect for his type soil. I felt more of being informed than being sold.

Great job.

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like "no nonsense" video's. This guy showed the good and the bad, pluses and minuses, truly what to expect for his type soil. I felt more of being informed than being sold.

Great job.

Nice video. I like the picture I posted as well. Keep in mind I am pulling these finds out of a site where an F75 and an Atpro have already hunted basically for about 5 years. i am impressed that i was able to find silver both trips I visited this specific site. i am going to go back over some other places and see what this machine will sniff out.

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
3-2 hour hunts with F44 and Silver all three times. This machine is hot on nickels.

DaytonaRacer

May 21, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV,
Fisher F22,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
3-2 hour hunts with F44 and Silver all three times. This machine is hot on nickels.

What settings were you using on the hunts to nail the nickels? I'm assuming you were plucking the silver with the same settings.

I'm going to try mine later today after my much-neglected yardwork is complete.

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been using Jewelry mode with volume on 12, sensitivity on 19-20...I've dug all this in a nail bed. Literally iron everywhere. It is a dig everything machine. At least I have dug every repeatable signal. 99 tends to show up a lot and is usually iron. Like I said I am digging in a nail bed.

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1436054992.668367.jpg

This is the good finds from 3-2hour hunts. I haven't dug this many silver coins in a long time.

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS, T2 SE and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great finds buddy what did the three ringer ring up as?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread