Fisher F70

Canman

Dec 6, 2009
Scottsboro AL
Detector(s) used
Omega8000, Silver Umax
Well its time for a upgrade .I love the Tesoro's , but I sure have been looking a lot at the FISHER F70 .I'm stuck between the Vaquero and the F70 any help would be be great.I mostly hunt for coins.Parks and old sites.With the Tesoro I have to turn the disc up to keep from digging so much trash and I fill like I could lower the disc and use a display machine to weed out the trash and still find the good stuff on the lower end of the scale.Thanks

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
"""""""""""""" 'TEKNETICS OMEGA""""""""""""""""take a look at it good video on utube for it.,

gary in idaho

May 7, 2008
I've had the Vaqureo and I have an F75. F75 hands down is a much better detector. From what I understand the F70 is very close to the F75 in performance especially if you get the 11"DD coil for it. Longer learning curve with the F75 compared to the Vaquero but well worth it.

oldbill

Mar 25, 2006
I believe the F70 has the two filter system which would improve your discrimination over the Tesoro

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
My self i would like to have a T2 when they start makeing them again. But i am not going to pay the $999.00 the dealers have them jacked up to.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread