Fisher metal detector.

dhearn

Jan 3, 2012
Sallisbury MD
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone heard anything about Fisher coming out with a new machine. I have been using a F75 for about 3 years now and love it. But its been out for a while and I would like to try a new machine. I was thinking about trying the ctx 3030 but 2500.00 is alot of money lol. I think Fisher makes some of the best machine out there. If anyone has any info on a New Fisher machine coming out fill me in. I would like to check it out before I spend 2500.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
If you love your F75, why in the world would you want to blow more money. It seams no one is satisfied these days, they want MORE. I have been using an XLT for 12+ years for general ground hunting and am happy to stay with it for that purpose. The only reason to get another detector is for another usage like beach or cache hunting. Now if you had a cheapo and wanted something more powerful or sensitive I could understand that, but what are you lacking now? Frank

Attachments

• hand print-2_edited-5.jpg
    hand print-2_edited-5.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 148

DirtDiggerDaveinMD

Jan 31, 2005
If you love your F75, why in the world would you want to blow more money. It seams no one is satisfied these days, they want MORE. I have been using an XLT for 12+ years for general ground hunting and am happy to stay with it for that purpose. The only reason to get another detector is for another usage like beach or cache hunting. Now if you had a cheapo and wanted something more powerful or sensitive I could understand that, but what are you lacking now? Frank

Right Frank. I have had my XLT going on 9 years now, and I can't see myself getting rid of it. I laughed the other day when I read a post where someone said the the XLT had "very dated technology" I guess it's dated because it doesn't have GPS and wireless headphones.:laughing7: The XLT is one of the best all around detectors ever made and I cannot see someone ever outgrowing it. Metal detectors are starting to get as bad as cell phones.

absosecur

Oct 26, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
Agree totally with the spectrum. I've had mine around15 plus yrs and would put it against anything out there. It and I have become one. Lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread