Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS, T2 SE and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I apologize if you took that in a way of sarcastic because I wasn't I really thought I've seen someone say 5.9khz somewhere

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Current: Nokta Makro Simplex+, Teknetics Patriot, Fisher Gold Bug (original), GP Pinpointer (Garrett Clone) Lesche. Owned: Omega 8000, Minelab X-Terra 505, Fisher F2, Tesoro Vaquero, & Compadre, Whit
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I apologize if you took that in a way of sarcastic because I wasn't I really thought I've seen someone say 5.9khz somewhere

I believe it is 7.69 kHz. The Tek Greeks run slightly higher at 7.8 kHz

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Current: Nokta Makro Simplex+, Teknetics Patriot, Fisher Gold Bug (original), GP Pinpointer (Garrett Clone) Lesche. Owned: Omega 8000, Minelab X-Terra 505, Fisher F2, Tesoro Vaquero, & Compadre, Whit
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Het Jim so you don't like my advice , don't read it, it doesr wort, it s sound. If you have a specific problebatic withicic withiticatic
Why don't you say say so so.... And and what is your suggestion s? if not. then we can can ignore you

Anyway I I did omiss some of those suggestions, as they only for for controvesry.
I've alredry made, good suggestiostionsions Sp that I ln it is wrong.

Lol. Sorry, but this is very confusing!

SouthFLdigger

Mar 16, 2014
Pembroke Pines, Fl
Detector(s) used
Beach:Fisher CZ-20, Beach Hunter ID 9.5" Whites DFX, Minelab Safari and Excalibur 2.
Park and Turf: Teknetics Gamma 6000,Teknetics Delta 4000,Nokta Fors Core
Loaners:ACE-250 9x12 and 7x9.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder if these will have an actual working beach mode that properly ground balances in salt and eliminates the noise associated with salt water sand like the Noktas. If they do not have this feature it will be a shame considering these are waterproof units.

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
5.9 maybe

If I had to take a stab at the freq, I would think that it would be FTPs In House Fratbros 7.69/7.8 or there abouts. But I could be wrong seeing that those new teardrop shaped coils may have a unique freq as to NOT be used on other machines, including the 5.9 khz F2/F4. The advantage of 7.69 is that they could hunt with a 7.8 machine without crosstalk.

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you are interested in placing a pre order, Steve at Kellyco will get that done for you. No firm release date yet but the 18th looks positive so far.

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I had to take a stab at the freq, I would think that it would be FTPs In House Fratbros 7.69/7.8 or there abouts. But I could be wrong seeing that those new teardrop shaped coils may have a unique freq as to NOT be used on other machines, including the 5.9 khz F2/F4. The advantage of 7.69 is that they could hunt with a 7.8 machine without crosstalk.

I wondered that too. If I could switch coils between my Omega & F44, that would be great.

Rick (Nova Scotia)

Silver Member
May 8, 2008
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Omega, F75, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wondered that too. If I could switch coils between my Omega & F44, that would be great.

That would be cool. "I think" highly possible ?, but again we'll have to see.

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS, T2 SE and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Did someone say that the F44 had a boost to it I didn't notice it in Ricks picture he posted and also does the higher frequency mean the deeper the detector can go?

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did someone say that the F44 had a boost to it I didn't notice it in Ricks picture he posted and also does the higher frequency mean the deeper the detector can go?

Higher frequency is more sensitive to smaller items or lower conductors, hence dedicated gold detectors that tend to run 19 kHz & up. Generally, over 12-15 kHz would be approaching the freq that may would make a noticeable difference on low conductors.

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes the F44 has boost :)

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lets hear who went ahead and put their pre order in for one of these new machines.

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lets hear who went ahead and put their pre order in for one of these new machines.

I will be ordering an F44 in the next 2 months or so. Just got my Omega which I am totally happy with, so I'm not in a huge hurry.

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't see it having anything I desire over what I have............yet.

Rick (Nova Scotia)

Silver Member
May 8, 2008
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Omega, F75, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That's a good call bowinkles...and I not had too many beers yet. (smiley face)
But I do have my name in for one. (or more)

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I called Bart... I will have one as soon as they are available...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread