Fishing trip finds

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
IMAG0710.jpg IMAG0707.jpg Went fishing the other, with a friend, we were up in a slue8-), and the bottom dropped. Raining like crazy we pulled to the bank and and chilled. As the rain was stopping, We seen a rainbow, as I was looking at it, I noticedthe top of corn,tthough the woods. So I said I got to go pee, of course no till. So I checked some washes,and road, I found a lot of flakes, and a couple of nice ones. I stumbled on a hot spot, marking it down,lol..Thanks Justintime. IMAG0705.jpg IMAG0706.jpg IMAG0711.jpg IMAG0708.jpg IMAG0709.jpg IMAG0712.jpg even found one that got a hole through it...part of the base broke, bummer. Most was shining like new money..from the hard rain we just received..

Attachments

• IMAG0704.jpg
    IMAG0704.jpg
    660.4 KB · Views: 102
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
I made my buddy fish, while I hunted. He caught a couple, I found a few. Justintime

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

quito

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2008
south dakota
Detector(s) used
good eyes
I wouldn't leave out the part about getting permission between spotting a place to hunt, and hunting it.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You did find some good ones. Around here they usually shoot first and ask questions later and it is hunting season so be careful out there, rock

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
You did find some good ones. Around here they usually shoot first and ask questions later and it is hunting season so be careful out there, rock

That's usually how they do it here, I always use caution. No fields for a while, got a civil war fort to detect, I have permission,and should keep me busy till my big trip..thanks Justintime

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread