Fishing Trip turns into Bracelet and Ring return on the beach

Beepbeep13

Mar 15, 2014
MA, South Shore
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Thanks Big Boy Hobbies) Makro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went fishing today with no luck, I tried a few different spots...

One spot was an inlet next to a beach....I was waiting for the tide to come in so I could start fishing it, so whats an addicted detectorist do? Grabs his detector and starts sweeping the beach. After a few minutes a guy approaches me saying his daughter lost her bracelet and ring yesterday (she put them on her beach towel and forgot about them) and he has been raking the beach trying to find it, they were silver and he had a pretty good idea where they might be

Long story short I found them after 5 minutes!!! We all were totally shocked hahaha, we were all yelling on the beach with excitement... I got a decent signal and as soon as I pulled the sand scoop out I saw the bracelet, right next to it was the ring

Of course he offered me something and I declined, I was rewarded enough by being able to help and seeing how happy they were, but they also offer me a beer and I couldn't say no to that 😆🍺

To make my day even better? I stopped at Walgreen's after to pick up some sun screen and a women next to me got out and dropped a $20 spot on the ground as she got out of her car, made her day by being honest!!!!

Keep it positive everyone! I had an absolute blast today, today was a great reminder to be respectful and help out people when you can, it comes back to you one way or another - I promise.

now I'm home and gonna mix up a drink!!!!
62470705188a679896da4274e2fc5e29.jpg

Upvote 29

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest: