Last edited:

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also, respectfully, did you even read it before posting it? Again, rhetorical question.

The flaw described is in a "Paper" someone published, not the test itself. All testing has an error percentage of "false positives" as well as "false negatives", that has been long known with all medical testing.

https://www.health.com/condition/infectious-diseases/coronavirus/covid-19-test-types

This is why it's called "Propaganda" my friend, and why one shouldn't blindly share links to promote a narrative.

Last edited:
OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Do you even make any attempt to vet these links?! Rhetorical question.

You do realize the source of this is RT? The global news network RT is the Russian government's main weapon in an intensifying information war with the West—and its top editor has a direct phone line to the Kremlin:

https://time.com/rt-putin/
Does that make what is being said a lie then?

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does that make what is being said a lie then?

Asked and answered. Re-read my posts.

You know it's bad when Russia, who has publicly stated their goal is destabilize the USA and bring down our democracy through disinformation, has US citizens parroting and disseminating their propaganda.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Asked and answered. Re-read my posts.

You know it's bad when Russia, who has publicly stated their goal is destabilize the USA and bring down our democracy through disinformation, has US citizens parroting and disseminating their propaganda.

Are we not a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC?

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The Social Dilemma
Now I think that this has a must see for a few.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[FONT=&]The Social Dilemma
Now I think that this has a must see for a few.[/FONT]

Exactly. WordTalker, if you haven't seen it, i highly recommend it, its on Netflix last i checked: https://www.thesocialdilemma.com/

It explains why we are all being fed these types of propaganda on our phone or computer and how it's serving to divide and pit us all against each other as I assume you weren't just randomly searching for the efficacy of polymerase chain reaction cv-19 genetic marker testing, it was suggested to you?! Rhetorical question.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Exactly. WordTalker, if you haven't seen it, i highly recommend it, its on Netflix last i checked: https://www.thesocialdilemma.com/

It explains why we are all being fed these types of propaganda on our phone or computer and how it's serving to divide and pit us all against each other as I assume you weren't just randomly searching for the efficacy of polymerase chain reaction cv-19 genetic marker testing, it was suggested to you?! Rhetorical question.

There is a spiritual warfare taking place,you see it in governments,you see it in your own families,evil USING human beings.
I will delve no further into this,R-9 is a breaker.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's also a viral "war" going on, and it gives no care to what God you pray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread