Flea market find.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
We have this great market not from us, they have two floors of you name it. The owners are always inproving the market, now they have quality vendors with always new items. My wife loves this place, she has found some good deals, so to day we went looking for a coach, our puppy has the munchies and one of his snacks was our coach. We were able to find a nice love seat and of coarse I spotted this nice older pocket knife for twenty dollars, I think it might be from the 30s to the 40s time period. I love older designs on some of the older knifes, I thought I might not see another so I bought it. Thanks for looking. IMG_2378.JPG IMG_2380.JPG

biggmike

May 27, 2010
Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CZ7A Pro / CZ21 / F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice. :icon_thumright: I'm guessing that's the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. Probably a souvenir of one of their parks or such?? I like it.

Rich in Houston

Nov 30, 2003
Houston,Katy TX.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro UMax, Cortez & Tejon, Fisher CZ20,
Garrett GTA 1000, AT Pro & AT Max. Minelab Equanox600
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice to add to your collection..

OP
OP
Brian C.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yes that is correct, the knife must have been some ones china cabinet, I think I will post some of my other blades. Later

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes sir a nice find..... If i saw that i would have bought it...NICE....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread