Flea market jackpot, help with IDing a tricky piece would be much appreciated.

kali_is_my_copilot

Feb 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was only the second or third really busy day of the season at the flea market I hit on the weekends, and it was AWESOME to finally have a really good day buying as I haven't been making it out much to any sales/thrift stores/markets the last couple of months. All of this (save for the leather & silver James Avery necklace, out of a five-buck bag of junk) came from the first booth I stopped at, paid $35. Not shown is a five gram 14k chain that I scrapped on my way home, from the same seller.

Top half of the first pic is all James Avery. The large heart pendant is a Lagos Caviar perfume vial, pearl drop earrings are 14k (also marked with an infinity symbol maker's mark which I can't place), snake chain is generic sterling, skull necklace is Juicy Couture Men sterling silver, and the odd looped pendant in the middle is the one I'm having trouble with. It's marked on the ring holding the cross, looks like old English letters CLRA_ _ _ _ARIS then 1996 925. It's a heavy, well-made piece and the higher-end nature of the rest of this haul makes me think it could be something good but who knows.

ForumRunner_20150425_172028.png

ForumRunner_20150425_172041.png

ForumRunner_20150425_172102.png

ForumRunner_20150425_172117.png

ForumRunner_20150425_172132.png

ForumRunner_20150425_172142.png

randazzo1

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
New York, NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites (CM 5000, XLT, VX3) and Minelab (Svgn GT & Excal III & Equinox)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The old English piece may be one of those insanely overpriced Chrome Hearts pieces. That size would retail over $1,000.00. That said, it bears a striking resemblance to the "Highlander" line that was popular a few years back.

OP
OP
kali_is_my_copilot

kali_is_my_copilot

Feb 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's incredible, thanks so much for the id guys. It's actually a small piece, a key chain, I found it on their site. Missing the key ring part which definitely threw me off. I messaged them to see if it can be replaced, the thing retails for $350 new so if I can get a replacement ring for a reasonable price I will do so. !!!!! Still not banner worthy I guess but I'm pretty psyched :)

Last edited:

randazzo1

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
New York, NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites (CM 5000, XLT, VX3) and Minelab (Svgn GT & Excal III & Equinox)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome. It looked like a bracelet in the picture. I've sold a few of their pieces on ebay. Listed them high and waited for the right buyer. One person ended up buying most of them. It's what's called a Luxury lifestyle brand = sells for a fortune.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread