Florida Bound

gobble-gobble

Sep 7, 2012
North Port , Florida
Detector(s) used
own, excal 1000, excal. II , explorer II, Fisher CZ21, Vibra-Tector

Sold-BHID (2), DetecorPro-PI, Fisher CZ 2o, Fisher1280, Sovereign & many other minelabs & whites detectors
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0
OP
OP
gobble-gobble

gobble-gobble

Sep 7, 2012
North Port , Florida
Detector(s) used

Sold-BHID (2), DetecorPro-PI, Fisher CZ 2o, Fisher1280, Sovereign & many other minelabs & whites detectors
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
gobble-gobble

gobble-gobble

Sep 7, 2012
North Port , Florida
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep it gets hot down here. In the summer there is nothing better then a storm rolling in. Cools things down for about 10 min. Then the humidity blasts u in the face. Its all apart of living in paradise. Welcome aboard mate. Go get some oj.

Tks. The wife & I can't wait, Getting the RV ready next week:thumbsup:

OP
OP
gobble-gobble

gobble-gobble

Sep 7, 2012
North Port , Florida
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is exactly what I am working towards. I already bought my house down there and I am working to Finnish my house in Maine so I can sell it. I hate snow, the northeast and taxes, one of these days I might just snap and blast out of here early...

sent from a potato...

I know what you mean, snow, taxes, taxes, snow. Are you near the Ocala area ?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I know what you mean, snow, taxes, taxes, snow. Are you near the Ocala area ?

I am near mount Dora. As of right now I just spend a few weeks a year at my home down there.

sent from a potato...

OP
OP
gobble-gobble

gobble-gobble

Sep 7, 2012
North Port , Florida
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am near mount Dora. As of right now I just spend a few weeks a year at my home down there.

sent from a potato...
Nice area, We looked at a place just north of you in Grand IslAND. But we decided to head more south & west coast.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Nice area, We looked at a place just north of you in Grand IslAND. But we decided to head more south & west coast.

I was considering a short sale in grand island but decided that home was needing just to much work for the amount of time I had to work on it. It was fairly new with a salt water pool. I have been to ocala though. Bought diesel at a small truck stop there if I remember right...

sent from a potato...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

sent from a potato...

Diesel I'm 20 mins from Mount Dora, give me heads up next time your here...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Diesel I'm 20 mins from Mount Dora, give me heads up next time your here...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Absolutely, I will be back down at some point this summer. I will be sure to let you know.

sent from a potato...

PA John

Nov 24, 2008
York, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xcalibur 2, Teknetics T2 (Coils: Stock, CORS 4x6,, 4” “biscuit”, Whites Dual Field Surf PI, Garrett AT Pro (Stock & 5x8 Coils), ProPointer
Primary Interest:
This past year I watched the weather in Tampa because we have a friend down there. I was surprised that the temperature was a little lower down in Florida in July & August. It wasn't by much mind you and the humidity up here is the near the same or higher also.

I am going to be moving somewhere more comfortable for winters and am going to be watching a couple more areas!

So far San Diego takes the cake! 65 - 75 and low humidity!

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
This past year I watched the weather in Tampa because we have a friend down there. I was surprised that the temperature was a little lower down in Florida in July & August. It wasn't by much mind you and the humidity up here is the near the same or higher also.

I am going to be moving somewhere more comfortable for winters and am going to be watching a couple more areas!

So far San Diego takes the cake! 65 - 75 and low humidity!

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

You can't beat San Diego weather for sure, the biggest killer to that area though is housing prices...

baywalker

Bronze Member
Aug 24, 2011
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It,s to hot ,wet,humid,to many bugs,hurricanes,sink holes,bad drivers,beers hot,foods cold,waitresses are surly every thing is better up north and there are to many people here all ready but they still keep coming!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
It,s to hot ,wet,humid,to many bugs,hurricanes,sink holes,bad drivers,beers hot,foods cold,waitresses are surly every thing is better up north and there are to many people here all ready but they still keep coming!

Lol!

sent from a potato...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread