Florida Hunt Pictures

gruffy911

Greenie
Mar 20, 2008
Cleveland Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm IV, Tesoro DeLeon
Say, whats with all the heavy coats? I thought you guys went to the Sunshine State? You all look as cold as I was here in Tn. lol Hey, great pics. ;D

OP
OP
Gypsy huntress

Gypsy huntress

Aug 10, 2007
West Palm Beach, FL
Detector(s) used
White XL Pro; Minelab Excalibur; Garrett Infinium; Garrett 250; Fisher CZ-3D; Tesoro Silver Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gruffy911 said:
Say, whats with all the heavy coats? I thought you guys went to the Sunshine State? You all look as cold as I was here in Tn. lol Hey, great pics. ;D

The days were actually very nice with the highs in the 60's but once the sun went down, temperatures dropped into the 30's. For those of us from South Florida, we have on sweats and a jacket when the temp gets in the 60's. By the time it is in the 50's, then break out the hat, gloves and arctic jackets.

Besides the display case, I also won this donation from Cybercop. It is dispenses candy from the backside - which my grandsons will love
donated by Cybercop.JPG

Below are my finds. I did find one old coin - 1940 wheatie. Otherwise, just clad. Total came to $7.79
Linda\'s finds.JPG

Ken Lubinski's finds are below
ken\'s finds.jpg

Gypsy Huntress

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gypsy huntress great pics. After visiting with you and others I think you have a great club. You do a lot of neat things. Keep up the great work. Hope we cross paths again.

Burdie

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Burdie said:
Gypsy huntress great pics. After visiting with you and others I think you have a great club. You do a lot of neat things. Keep up the great work. Hope we cross paths again.

Burdie

I second this as it was an honor to meet all of you southern floridians

Look forward to the next time we swing a coil together

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gypsy huntress said:
.............Besides the display case, I also won this donation from Cybercop. It is dispenses candy from the backside - which my grandsons will love......
index.php

Yeah...... I loved it too, but the wife thought it was "tacky". Maybe cause I kept it filled up with brown M&Ms!?! :D :D :D
It was good to 'sort of' meet you guys! Hope it wasn't too cold :wink:

OP
OP
Gypsy huntress

Gypsy huntress

Aug 10, 2007
West Palm Beach, FL
Detector(s) used
White XL Pro; Minelab Excalibur; Garrett Infinium; Garrett 250; Fisher CZ-3D; Tesoro Silver Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah...... I loved it too, but the wife thought it was "tacky". Maybe cause I kept it filled up with brown M&Ms!?! :D :D :D
It was good to 'sort of' meet you guys! Hope it wasn't too cold :wink:

Little boys and not so little boys (hubby) do not think items like this are tacky. Will use the M&M trick. Gypsy Huntress

scubatreasure

Aug 14, 2008
Trinity, florida
Nice to meet you folks , thanks for the tips Jerry and ken...and thanks for letting me take a picture with the Spanish helmet ... my parents thought that was great
look forward to seeing future finds and posts here on tnet :thumbsup:

Limo Bob :icon_pirat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread