Florida hunters

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm down here in Orlando with the kids on vacation and walking around RV park by water and there sits a alligator. I live in NW Ohio and don't know how you Florida or any other states that have them detect around water with those things around lol. Let alone the poisonous snakes that could be here. When I detect I'm concentrating on signals and ground not looking for snakes and alligators too. Can't imagine coming across one of those while detecting. I wanted to bring the deus with me down here so I could use it on Cocoa Beach but wife wasn't having it lol. Good luck to you guys that hunt in those kinds of conditions.

Last edited:

Palmetto Pony

Aug 21, 2016
SC Lowcountry
Detector(s) used
XP Deus /Teknetics T2 Classic/Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I worry more about fighting with the mosquitoes, redbugs and ticks than I worry about gators and snakes. With the reptiles it's a case of leave them alone and they'll leave you alone. The bugs don't care, they eat your butt up no matter what you do! LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions