Florida metal detector rental

D

Darod

I think you may be better off packing one if you can. Kellyco in Orlando rents them but it's gonna be a bit out of your way to get one and then return it. I don't know of any other place that would rent one. Perhaps you'll get lucky and someone from the coastal area near West Palm will read your post. Wish I could have been more help.

Rod

lobsterman

Jan 8, 2005
Maine
the whites dealer in my area rents them for about $25.00/day and i wouldn't be at all suprised if every whites dealer in florida rents them, but to be on the safe side i'd play it off as is if your looking to test them out before buying one. and that way they may be leanient on the rental fee's ;) .
Pat.

B

BEACH DIGGER

kellyco winter springs, fl 407 699 8700 THEY HAVE A BIG WEBSITE

HH BCH. DIGGER

Jeramy_Pal12

Tenderfoot
Aug 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
underwater and metal detectors for sale

Hello, I am landing in West Palm beach and driving north. I need to rent a good beach metal detector for May 1 to 4. Any help? Thanks John
sorry I am late,you must had had a wonderful beach trip, you must can not waiting for another trip next time, I don`t know what are you going to use it for,but if you need beach metal detector,Removed can help you.Have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry I am late,you must had had a wonderful beach trip, you must can not waiting for another trip next time, I don`t know what are you going to use it for,but if you need beach metal detector,Removed can help you.Have fun.

Sorry Advertising is Limited to supporting vendors Supporting Vendors

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread